Experienced Conveyancing Solicitor
Posted 5 months ago
An experienced conveyancing solicitor to join our friendly, supportive and long-established team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ + PQE and be looking for a long-term position. We have a very diverse client base, so you will need to have a professional and proactive approach to working as well as excellent client care skills. We’ll give you all the support you need to progress, providing a fair, competitive salary based on your PQE.
Experienced Conveyancing Solicitor Role
- Reporting to the Conveyancing Partner
- Handling a caseload of Residential Conveyancing files from inception through to completion
- Complete sales and purchases of freehold, leasehold, new build, and shared ownership properties, among others
- Working towards realistic targets
- Be an integral and supportive member of the team and the firm as a whole
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years PQE (no upper limit) in residential property
- An unblemished Practising Certificate
- CQS experience and up-to-date training
- Good technical knowledge
- A methodical and adaptable approach to work
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Long established, highly regarded firm
- Very low staff turnover
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill in the form below, attaching a covering letter and current CV (in PDF format).
Strictly no enquiries or communications from Employment Agencies.