We’re looking for a Wills and Probate lawyer to join our friendly, supportive practice. The ideal candidate will be a solicitor who has a genuine desire to be involved in future growth plans for our firm. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly regarded and well-established group of people. We want the right candidate with the right attitude and remain open-minded about the level of experience.
- Reporting to the Wills, Trusts & Probate Partner
- Handling a caseload of Private Client files from inception through to completion
- Dealing with Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estates, Tax Planning and Trust matters
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Working towards realistic targets
- A qualified solicitor with a background in Private Client work, mainly Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload and be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Strong IT proficiency
- Sound knowledge of Excel and a good standard of numeracy
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Desire to engage in, enjoy and promote being part of a successful team
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to apply common sense to problem-solving
- Current unblemished Practising Certificate
- Good credit score and clean driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Long established, highly regarded team
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please fill in the form below, attaching a covering letter and current CV (in PDF format).
Strictly no enquiries or communications from Employment Agencies.