We're looking for an experienced Private Client
solicitor to join our growing firm. This is a great opportunity for an experienced solicitor to join a law firm that offers career progression in a friendly and focused working environment.
Established in 1975, with offices in Bulwell, Bingham and Clifton, we are a highly respected and experienced regional practice providing full legal services to businesses and individuals.
The successful candidate will be a Solicitor with proven experience in Private Client matters, happy to handle their own caseload, including assisting on complex and large matters alongside the senior members of the team.
We are offering a competitive starting salary based on your PQE. You would mainly work at our Clifton
offices and the other offices (Bulwell
) as needed.
- A Private Client Solicitor with 3+ relevant years PQE
- Strong knowledge of Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
- Ability to assist in managing and supervising the private client department, providing guidance to team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and
- external parties.
- Willingness to work independently and take ownership of the department's responsibilities.
- Willingness to undertake supervision of files and ensure adherence to quality standards.
Salary & Benefits
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role interests you or if you have any questions. Please fill in the form below, attaching a cover letter and current CV (in PDF format).
Strictly no enquiries or communications from Employment Agencies.
- Competitive salary to meet expectations
- Opportunities for career progression
- Long-established, highly regarded team