What Happens After The Appointment?
- If it is not appropriate for us to act for you we will shred and delete all information and documentation you have provided and advise you accordingly.
- Assuming it is appropriate to act for you, we will email a number of formal documents for you to read, sign and scan back. Don’t worry, you will receive clear instructions at the time. The documents will include:
• Instruction form to sign and scan back
• Full Terms of business (we will only need the ‘Cover Letter’ page)
• Our invoice, based on cost estimate provided
You will be able to contact us by telephone to make payment
IMPORTANT: Until this step is completed you will not be our client
Becoming a client
- We will prepare the documents and email them to you for your approval.
- Once you have approved them, we’ll explain the final steps you will need to follow so the documents are complete.
IMPORTANT: Until this step is completed your documents will have no legal effect
Witnessing Wills & LPAs during the Covid-19 lockdown
During the current lockdown we can not see you face to face in the same room, so your options are:
- Car – drive to the office with your own black pen and we will witness through your car window
- Home – at an extra cost and at our discretion, we will travel to your home and witness through your window
- Alternatively, we will email or post the documents for you to obtain your own witnesses – we will of course explain the procedure for witnessing
Read Our Reviews
Meet Our Lawyers
Maggie Eley – Wills 1
Shirley Bennett – Wills 2
W. H. Watmore -Wills 3
W. H. Watmore
Joanne Goldstein – Wills 4
T. King – Wills 5
John Harrison – Wills 6
Michael Eaton – Wills 7
Geoff & Sheila Watnall – Wills 8
Geoff & Sheila Watnall
Rita Welbourne – Wills 9
Debbie Spencer – Wills 10