Which Documents Can You Notarise?
There are many documents we can notarise:
- Applications for consent to marry
- Applications for registration of medical qualifications
- Attesting of international business documentation
- Authentication of documents
- Bank documents
- Certification of academic documents
- Certification of companies’ house information
- Certified of copy passports and other documents
- Certified translations of documents
- Documents for use in litigation abroad
- Immigration/Emigration documentation
- Lost passport
- Marrying abroad
- Oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations
- Official recording of events, documents or facts
- Overseas adoptions
- Overseas property transactions
- Powers of attorney for use worldwide
- Wills and the administration of estates
Making an Appointment
It is not uncommon to need the services of a Notary at short notice. Appointments can be made by filling in the form below, or by calling us on 0800 056 6042 during office hours. Depending on the complexity, your Notary appointment would take between 20 minutes to an hour.
In addition to the documents you need notarising, you will also need to bring 3 valid proofs of address with you.
A notary public is not that same as a solicitor – we are separately regulated and your rights are different when instructing us as a notary. Download our Terms and Conditions here.
Read Our Reviews
Meet Our Lawyers
Would You Like to Make an Appointment?
Please get in touch to arrange an appointment, or simply ask a question about our Notary services.
Arthur Moore – Notary 1
Liz Robey – Notary 2
Paul Hollingworth – Notary 3
Adama Otter – Notary 4
Antonio Rodriguez – Notary 5
Robert Pacella – Notary 6
Anne Henderson – Notary 7
Ali Gunn – Notary 8
Lloyd Banks – Notary 9
Marian Lo – Notary 10